Thursday, May 23, 2013

This is a Bitch-Fest

So fucking annoyed with life right now.
My GPS replacement I ordered still hasn't come in the mail and I can't get a hold of a human on the telephone and I can't create an account online like the telephone operator suggested because every time I try to create the account, it says there's a duplicate file. Every time I try to log in, it says I'm not registered. What the fuck? I emailed someone, but we'll see how long that takes to get a response.

I owe the government nearly a thousand dollars. When Bob and I declared that we were living common law as of September when we filed our taxes, all that money the government gave me is now being taken back. My savings account is totally depleted. What a huge mistake it was to tell them the truth.

Tesla's photo shoot is costing us more money than we can afford and it was supposed to cost us nothing.

I deep cleaned the carpets and couch and the next day Tesla decided to start randomly puking again. All that work is ruined.

I spend all day cleaning up the kitchen and at the end of the day it's a fucking disaster again. Laundry is a perpetual cycle of bullshit that I can never keep on top of because we literally don't have enough quarters. I keep smelling "cat" and I don't know what to do to get rid of that animal smell in the air.

Everywhere I look there is a mess, toys, clutter, disorganized shit. I'm worried about my grandma, I'm worried about my dad, I'm worried about Bob. My daycare is stressing me out. I just want to drink 2 bottles of wine, cry, and then take a month long all-expense paid vacation to somewhere beautiful and exotic, where there are no children, and I don't have to lift a finger.

No comments:

Post a Comment